Current lead time from confirmed order to dispatch: 10 business days
The dma clinical pilates™ Portable Pilates Reformer is perfect for patient home use. Compact and lightweight, this pilates reformer machine only weighs 17kgs! The Portable reformer uses the highest quality resistance bands matching our reformer springs. At 17kgs, this is the lightest reformer on the market – it is easy to store, easy to set up & easy to use!
New features include reversible shoulder rests, foamed footbar for extra comfort and ability to use our portable reformer Foot Plate and Foot Board. Less chance of self injury compared to traditional pilates machinery.
- Compact and lightweight- 17kgs
- Strong tubular steel sleeve and alloy construction
- Easy to set-up, easy to use, easy to store
- NEW! foamed foot bar for comfort
- NEW! folding, reversible shoulder rests
- Take your treatment home and get better results between clinic visits
- Designed by physiotherapists
- Suitable for long term pain management & maintenance
- Cost effective
- Ideal for post operative management
- Ideal for home, travel, clinic or remote/telemedicine patients
IN USE L 217cm W 52cm H 18.5cm
FOLDED L 100cm W 52cm H 26cm
Height recommendation is 6″2 and below in order to achieve maximum user benefits with this machine.
This product can be shipped to most countries, for a quote please email email@example.com
Freight will vary for WA/NT customers and will be manually calculated after checkout.
Special pricing is available on bulk purchases, for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 12,000 internationally trained DMA clinicians, we advise having your physio/dma clinical pilates trained practitioner assist you with a personalised home program. Proper technique is recommended with all pilates equipment.