dma clinical pilates™ is committed to customer satisfaction and encourages customer feedback.
1. Refunding dma clinical pilates™ Replacement Parts – includes ropes, springs, wheels and handles, exercise posters, extension legs and deluxe foam wedges.
- You may return any of the above items within 30 days of receipt of your order, for a full refund, exclusive of shipping, provided they are in original condition.
- Grip Socks and Grip Mats may only be returned for a full refund, exclusive of shipping, provided they are in their original unopened condition.
- A defective product may be returned and replaced with the same item. Please email us at email@example.com advising us of the problem before you return the goods.
- If the return is not due to a manufacturing defect, the returning party is responsible for the return packing and shipping.
- We do not offer refunds on our multimedia products due to the nature of the product and the ability customers have to downloading the products contents.
2. Refunding Of Large Items – Includes dma™ clinical reformer, fitness reformer, trapeze tables, wobble board, thoracic barrel, jump board, reformer box and unilateral wall pullies.
- dma clinical pilates™ does not accept returns or refunds on any of the large equipment listed above, unless they are defective in some way.
- If your product or any components are defective, as per the product warranty, it will be replaced free of charge.
Although we do our best to make online transactions as easy and efficient for our customers, unfortunately due to the large variance in shipping costs and providers our shipping costs are only indicative and estimated at a flat fee of $300 for NSW/SA and ACT (with the exception of Melbourne metro $210, Hong Kong $350 and Singapore $350). This is based on 1 machine sent, however if you are in a rural area, or purchase multiple items you may incur additional freight fees. This will be calculated on the dimensions and weight of your order, as well as delivery location and we will reach out to you should your order require additional freight charges. For all International shipping, the customer is provided with both Sea and Air Freight options.
1. Small Items
Within Australia, small items will be delivered via courier or post and should arrive within 1-7 days, depending on location, unless otherwise advised upon ordering. For orders outside of Australia, delivery will be via Air Mail and should arrive 7-14 days, unless otherwise advised upon ordering.
2. Large Items
Within Australia, large equipment orders will be shipped via a national freight company. Most deliveries will be ready for dispatch within 1-4 weeks, unless otherwise discussed. dma will attempt to advise you of a day for delivery, as advised by the freight company. You or a representative should be available for a 4 hour window to accept delivery of the order. Depending on the type of delivery you selected you can expect to find the following service.
Curbside– Items will arrive via truck to your curb; you will be responsible for uncrating your equipment, bringing it inside, setting it up and disposing of your packaging.
Inside– Items will be unloaded by two men and taken inside your delivery location. You will be responsible for uncrating your equipment, setting it up and disposing of your packaging.
Freight delays- We highly advise booking in clients after receiving the equipment (not before) in case there are any unforeseen delays on the road that could delay your delivery by a day or two.
Please note- if you are not present to receive the dispatched order as arranged, you will need to bear the cost of the freight’s redelivery.
Equipment orders delivered outside of Australia will be organised clinical pilates via Seaway Logistics. With your choice of air or sea freight to your door. Delivery times vary depending on destination.
Import duties and taxes levied when your shipment reaches your country will be your responsibility and are not included in your invoiced amount from dma™. Customs will contact you, as the importer, once your equipment arrives in your country to arrange payment and delivery. dma™ will endeavour to track your delivery and advise on estimated time of arrival into your country. As customs policies vary widely from country to country, we recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information.
The Warranty Period exists on steel frames, steel bars and steel carriages.
Excludes ropes, springs, wheels, handles (foam/rubber compounds) and upholstery (90 days).
This warranty shall be null and void if:
- The equipment is used for any other purpose other than as intended, or is stored or used outdoors, or in environments without acceptable climate measures
- Safety, maintenance and usage guidelines as specified in the appropriate equipment manuals are not followed
- The equipment has been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service, or any modification not authorized by the Company
- All mechanical equipment for commercial use should be serviced regularly, we provide service calls to VIC customers and DIY servicing assistance for Domestic and International customers
A warranty note is available with each equipment purchase and accessible via our website.
Fabric & Upholstery on Equipment
- Ninety (90) Day Warranty. The fabric or upholstery on dma clinical pilates equipment will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 90 days after delivery. Proof of damage may be required. This warranty does not cover cuts, burns, stains, soiling, damage to fabric caused by abrasive, corrosive or chemical cleansers, or damage caused by other unreasonable use. If the identical fabric is not available, the Company will provide an equivalent fabric.
- Maintenance: Recommended regular cleaning with chemically neutral soap and warm water, then wipe or rinse clean
To obtain a replacement warranty note for your equipment please contact dma on +61 3 9338 8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Springs should be checked and replaced every 2 years for safety and best use, springs tags are inside each spring (From December 2015) and indicate a recommended replacement date
Custom Orders which are paid for/or deposit received cannot be refunded once production has begun